Not what you think they are
When you understand their true nature, you will also understand their true meaning in your life
Do you experience:
Use this 'quick link' menu to read the page or scroll through at your leisure.
- What are the most common physical anxiety symptoms?
- What are the most common psychological anxiety symptoms?
- What causes anxiety symptoms and who is at risk?
- Can anxiety symptoms harm me?
- Do I have to put up with my anxiety symptoms?
What are the most common physical anxiety symptoms?
Anxiety disorder features physical anxiety symptoms such as:
- Smothering sensations and shortness of breath
- Racing heart, slow heart beat, palpitations
- Chest Pain
- 'Lump in throat' and difficulty swallowing (Globus Hystericus)
- Blanching (color loss in the skin)
- Excessive Perspiration (sweating)
- Shaking or shivering (visibly or internally)
- Pain or numbness in the head, face, neck or shoulders
- Rapid gastric emptying
- Indigestion, heartburn, constipation and diarrhea
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Symptoms of urinary tract infection
- Skin rashes
- Weakness/tingling in arms, hands or feet
- 'Electric shock' feelings (anywhere in the body)
- Dry mouth
- Symptoms like 'flu'
- Distorted vision
- Disturbed hearing
- Hormone problems
- Headaches and feelings of having a 'tight band around head'
- Sore eyes
- 'Creeping' or 'pins and needles' sensations in the skin
- Increased sensitivity to light, sound, touch, and smell
- Pain in the face or jaw (resembling toothache)
What are the most common psychological anxiety symptoms?
There are also psychological anxiety symptoms like:
- Fears of going mad or losing control
- Increased depression and suicidal feelings
- Dramatic increase in sexual feelings
- Derealization and Depersonalization
What causes anxiety symptoms and who is at risk?
"Anxiety symptoms can be terrifying, frustrating and tiring. The information you are about to read is the most important information and solution to anxiety disorders and it's symptoms that I have ever come across. The treatment of anxiety disorders and symptoms isn't complex, in fact it's very simple. I never thought it was possible that a disorder like anxiety, that is considered to be so complex can be cured so simply... now I help people become 100% anxiety free."
Jenny Saunders BSc, Msc, Psychologist
Anxiety symptoms are caused by anxiety disorders. These disorders occur because of a shift in the way the 'anxiety switch' called the Amygdala (a small organ in the subconscious brain), reacts.
So, if a treatment for anxiety symptoms is to be effective it shouldn't concentrate directly on the symptoms or the catalyst of the first anxiety experienced, it should address the ROOT CAUSE of the anxiety disorder - the inappropriate reaction of the Amygdala.
Everyone experiences anxiety symptoms during their lives, most people are able to rationalize it away. Anxiety symptoms result from an abnormal raise in the levels of adrenaline in the blood which sets off a 'chain reaction' of normal but inappropriate reactions; these cause powerful and disturbing anxiety symptoms.
Some people experience anxiety symptoms without an obvious cause: so-called 'free-floating' anxiety symptoms, which may be intermittent (i.e. coming and going) or persistent. Others have 'situational anxiety' in which the anxiety symptoms are clearly related to a particular situation.
Some people may have anxiety symptoms of panic attacks with feelings of terror, impending doom, breathlessness and chest pain.
Can anxiety symptoms harm me?
No! Anxiety symptoms have never harmed anyone. Although they feel horrific and scary, anxiety symptoms are harmless and are simply exaggerated experiences of normal bodily sensations and reactions.
Of all the people that I have spoken to about their own anxiety symptoms, none, including myself, ever came to any harm.
Do I have to put up with my anxiety symptoms?
NO! Anxiety symptoms are caused by your anxiety condition which, no matter how severe, can be quickly and permanently treated. This will allow you to continue your life without anxiety, free from the anxiety symptoms that make your life so difficult.
The Buck Stops Here
"Since developing The Linden Method, we have helped tens of thousands of people become anxiety free, I never thought it was possible to eliminate anxiety and it's symptoms 100% BUT now I know you can.
Cutting through all the expense, time, frustration, anxiety symptoms, wrong turns and bad advice is our goal for you. Taking you down the fastest route to anxiety elimination is our focus and it has worked so many times now with such an enormous success rate, that it is impossible to doubt its effect.
If you are not using this method right now, you aren't eliminating the disorder, it's that simple."
Author of The Linden Method® and
CEO of The Linden Centers
Dr Romulo Valdez of Dartmouth Medical Center says...
"Charles Linden is the world's most influential authority on anxiety."
To learn more about how we can help you overcome your anxiety symptoms
now CLICK HERE or call one of the numbers at the top of this page
Of you would like to purchase our Linden Method program CLICK HERE